The DCHRMS Program is currently seeking a ColdFusion Application Developer to sustain the DOD’s Automated Stopper and Referral System (ASARS). The successful candidate will have a deep understanding ColdFusion 2016/2018, and have a familiarity with both the Priority Placement Program (PPP) and how ASARS is integrated into that process.
- Ensure the uninterrupted day-to-day operations of the ASARS Application
- Perform daily checks of ASARS logs and database
- Perform data collection/analysis, report results, and formulate recommendations;
- Perform cybersecurity remediation and big fixes for the ASARS Application and the underlying ColdFusion Software
- Analyze, Design, and Develop user centric reports, database interaction, and/or data manipulation routines
- Create and maintain data models for reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience (12 years or more of experience in lieu of degree)
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance once hired.
- Applicants selected must be U.S. citizens and will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a position of public trust
- Must currently have or be able to obtain a Sec+ CE Certification within six (6) months of start date
- Knowledge of ColdFusion 2016/2018
- Understanding of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure experience
- Experience working with and configuring DevSecOps pipelines and using associated tools such as Jenkins, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Jira, Nexus
- Experience using Scrum/Agile practices
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work remotely while interacting with other team members
- Previous Knowledge of DOD’s Priority Placement Program,
- Previous knowledge of DOD’s Automated Stopper and Referral System (ASARS)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Pay Range:Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.