The Intelligence Group at Leidos is seeking Instructional Systems Designers (ISDs) to support a brand new program with a classified government customer. The candidate must have extensive experience with industry-standard instructional design practices, as well as data collection instruments, data collection and analysis, developing or creating project management plans, and designing learning assessments.
- Execute all facets of the training development life-cycle for various training types, including instructor-led courses, web-based and online training, blended learning, and performance support.
- Conduct needs assessments and training needs analyses, including gap analysis, contextual analysis and root-cause analysis.
- Select and design innovative instructional and learning strategies and associated technologies to optimize learning and achieve learning objectives.
- Develop, execute, and test training courses and performance support products.
- Perform quality assurance and quality control activities, including SME reviews, design reviews, course pilots, and hot washes.
- Create and conduct training evaluations, both formative and summative, across all levels for maximum impact
- Identify, assess, and mitigate risks associated with training project plans and schedules.
- Manage and execute all aspects of training projects, including schedules, resources, and scope
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI with poly to be considered
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 12 years of relevant experience or a Master's Degree and 10 years of relevant experience.
Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Identifying performance gaps or learning needs
- Formally documenting instructional design plans
- Using empirical data to make instructional design decisions
- Ensuring instructional solutions address performance gaps
- Identifying and making improvements to instruction
- Designing instructional strategies that engage, motivate, or are learner-centered
- Using face-to-face, online, and blended learning strategies
- Developing project management plans for instructional design projects
- Designing assessments of learning
- Collaborating across functional teams
- Instructional Design Certification from an accredited institution
- Prior Customer experience
- Experience with online learning platforms and tools
- Prior experience as a facilitator
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Curriculum Developer
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.