The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking Clinical Operations Action Officers, contingent upon contract award, who will support and meet all activities and requirements related to planning, operations, and scheduling of Vaccine and Therapeutic Kitting Projects.
Location: Washington, DC.
- Be a successful contributor to the planning, operations, and scheduling of Operation’s Kitting project
- Assist the Operation project team with the development and proper execution of plans and operations that successfully fulfill the goals of the Operation Kitting function
- Handle daily email traffic pertaining issues reported by awardees and contracted kitting 3rd party logistics partner concerning kit components (i.e. kit shortages, damages, and delivered to wrong addresses) - requires knowledge of program priorities and coordinate across vendors (like vaccine manufacturers, other PPE suppliers, etc); making recommendations on how new shortages etc. are handled and prioritizing against other needs and coming up with solutions for any issues that arise.
- Download daily kit report into the Secure Access Management Services (SAMS) for the Biomedical Advanced Research Development Authority (BARDA)
- Organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Professional writing and verbal presentation skills
Education: Possess a bachelor’s degree.
Experience level: 3+ years
Clearance: Secret (interim or final)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.