Leidos is seeking an EVMS Master Scheduler with expertise to refine and manage the resource loaded, Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for the ADCMK5 program in alignment with the Leidos Earned Value Management System Description (EVMSD).
- Individuals in this career role will report to either the Program Finance Manager or the Division F&BO Manager. As directed by the program manager, the scheduler will be responsible for applying scheduling theory to develop the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and related artifacts in compliance with best practices (e.g., PASEG) and applicable standards such as EVM standard EIA-748 and in coordination with program finance and in support of program execution.
- As the lead scheduler, implement program scheduling business rhythms, developing baseline schedules and associated artifacts to meet contractual/project requirements, and monitoring, analyzing, and reporting performance against baseline schedules to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Regularly interacts with outside customers and functional peer groups with significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Senior Technical Personnel, and Finance, as well as other functional organizations.
- Understands and applies scheduling concepts, policies, best practices, and reporting procedures. Scheduling concepts and best practices include Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) assembly and dependency modeling, Critical Path Method (CPM), Status/Forecast Management, and IMS Data Integrity/Health Assessment. Resource loading/management, and Baseline Change Control.
- Works independently with the program team in the planning, tracking, data analysis, and reporting. Possesses a high aptitude to learn and works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Works with project team to identify project reporting requirements and facilitate proper analysis including critical path and schedule variance analysis. Ensure accuracy of data identifying errors, corrections, reporting significant impacts to manager and Program Management. Supports the preparation of written, verbal, and quantitative reports for customer deliverables providing deliverable content, issue identification/resolution, etc.
- Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- MS Project (expert level)
- Schedule Health Assessment tools (e.g., Steelray Project Analyzer, SSI Tools)
- Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)/Monte Carlo Analysis and tools (e.g., RiskyProject)
- Working knowledge of cost and schedule integration tools (Deltek Cobra)
- Scheduling theory and related best-practices (e.g., PASEG)
- Integrated Master Plan (IMP) architecture
- Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) architecture
- Internal/External dependency modeling
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Margin/Float management
- Risk and Opportunity integration
- Resource loading/management
- Schedule Status/Forecast Management/Business Rhythms
- IMS Data Integrity/Health Assessment (e.g., DCMA 14-Pt)
- Schedule Execution Metrics
- Baseline Change Control
- Understanding of cost and schedule integration
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
Pay Range:Pay Range $68,900.00 - $106,000.00 - $143,100.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.