Are you interested in improving and shaping the development and implementation of IT projects? Leidos is seeking an API Developer who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and is interested in supporting large information technology for one of our clients, who is one of the top 10 largest electric companies in the U.S., headquartered in New Jersey.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced API Developer. In this position, you will be responsible for the development, testing and support of APIs & Integrations leveraging MuleSoft Anypoint platform. You must understand user stories/requirements, design and develop integration solution to meet the business and end user requirements. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Location: We are looking for someone in or around Newark, NJ, Arverne, NY or Houston, TX. Role may be remote initially, however once COVID restrictions loosen candidate may be expected to report to the office/client site.
- Responsible for development, testing and support of APIs & Integration leveraging MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Ensure the APIs & Integrations follow client standards
- Understand user stories/requirements, design and develop integration solution to meet the business and end user requirements
- Responsible for delivering high quality APIs & Integrations that meets acceptance criteria defined
- Conduct code review and maintain assets in repository following appropriate branching strategy
- Responsible for developing CI/CD pipelines
- Become a subject matter expert in MuleSoft Platform
- Continually analyze and innovate to develop the assets that improves the overall quality and success of the platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 5+ years of experience as developer with a focus on enterprise integration platforms. High school diploma with additional years experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years of experience in developing solution leveraging MuleSoft platform
- Expert knowledge of MuleSoft platform capabilities. Desirable to have two MuleSoft technical certifications
- In depth experience in all aspects of software development lifecycle
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Technically savvy and proven experience in working well in a highly dynamic environment while maintaining strong relationship with stakeholders & teammates
- Experience implementing integration solutions using APIs and web services technologies
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and team building skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment