Leidos Corporate Accounts Receivable department has an immediate opening for a Compliance Support Analyst located in Tucson, AZ
The selected candidate will be responsible for compliance analysis and support of Leidos Accounts Receivable business, including but not limited to regulatory/contract analysis, process and control review, formal language preparation, audit support, and other duties as needed. Selected candidate will be expected to support invoice input, GSA schedule reconciliations, and other formal compliance certifications during cyclical surge periods.
- Formal support, preparation, and analysis of time critical audits
- Processing of GSA schedule reconciliation requirements
- Research and review of shifting regulatory and business frameworks
- Interacting enterprise company functions to evaluate and remediate risk areas
- Systems support and internal process reviews and compliance certifications
- Support of invoice input, and GSA NPO processing as required during surge periods
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and work independently in a fast paced environment with critical deliverables requiring occasional overtime.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications, data queries and analysis, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of FAR, DFARS, SOX, and related compliance subjects.
- Ability to research complex subject matters to deliver succinct written advisements and verbal communication.
- Strong experience with Leidos accounting and financial processes.
- Familiarity with Leidos enterprise business functions, process owners, and government accounting.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Accounts Receivable
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.