Leidos is seeking a MHSVC Tier III Operations Lead to work remotely supporting the DHMSM contract. The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking candidates for the operations team to support the implementation, deployment, and operational status of capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
- Provide oversight and lead for MHSVC Tier III help desk team members and activities, as well the coordination of staff schedules
- Successfully plan, organize, secure and manage resources within scope, time and budget constraints to bring about completion of projects/tasks.
- Coordinate the establishment of MHSVC and DHA/J6 Service Level Agreements, as required, and ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLA), Service Delivery Performance and customer expectations are exceeded.
- Manage support and communication with LPDH Tier III help desk leadership
- Manage and corridinate reach-back support to MHSVC DevOps and engineering team members
- Ensure timely closure of all Tier III tickets to meet Service Level Agreements
- Responsible to ensure Tier III help desk staff are evaluating, processing/resolving, reporting, and tracking of trouble tickets ensuring documented information is complete, accurate, and sufficient to facilitate reproduction, analysis, and issue resolution.
- Coordinate with the Tier 1 support center staff and/or ticket originator to confirm or obtain additional information and assign classification and priority to facilitate timely processing
- Communicate and collaborate with Tier II and other stakeholders for resolution of issues
- Establish Tier III standard operation practices and procedures
- Establish and mature a Tier III knowledge management repository
- Leverage project leadership and help desk expertise to initiate improvements in processes and solutions to augment results.
- Technical BS Degree and 12+ years of relevant technical project management in software support
- US Citizen with current US Government clearance; ability to obtain and maintain ADP2/IT2 Public Trust. Federal Government requirement.
- Manage staff shift schedules - currently two, 8 hour shifts covering operations 0800-2000 ET, Monday-Friday, expanding to 24 hours / day, Monday - Friday in future
- Attention to detail - proficient in problem and incident management
- Knowledge of and experience implementing ITIL tools and management practices
- Knowledge in the use and application of metrics to increase efficiency and solve issues.
- Experience leading technical project teams in a tiered operations environment
- Possesses excellent communication skills; be professional and courteous with all communications
- Must learn quickly, work independently, be detail-oriented, and excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Experience with ServiceNow ticket management tool
- Current DHA clearance, DHA-issued CAC, and DHA administrator accesses
- SAFe Agile certification
- Experience with large-scale, complex enterprise system of systems integration and deployment
- Experience managing user accounts and Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with monitoring tools (AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, etc)
- Experience using and/or maintaining development and automation tools such as Git, Jira, Terraform, Cloudformation, Packer, Consul, Vault, Kubernetes, Maven
- Experience troubleshooting application environments including the following technologies:
- CSS / HTML
- REST API’s (JSON, XML)
- Containerization (Docker)
- Container Orchestration (Rancher, Kubernetes)
- Spring based microservices
- Experience with the following technologies is desired:
- CI/CD pipeline automation (GitLab CI, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) architecture design, deployment, migration, and sustainment
- Container/Artifact Registries (e.g. GitLab, Nexus, Harbor)
- Experience with Cybersecurity tools and process
- Experience with Identity and access management
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.