Leidos currently has an opening for a Repository Manager in Puyallup, WA
This is an exciting opportunity to provide logistical and supply chain management support to the Assistance Secretary Prepardess Response (ASPR), Operational Logistics Branch (OLB), Strategic National Stockpiled (SNS). In this mission you will assist in ensuring the SNS inventory is ready for deployment 24 x 7 in the event of emergency. The successful candidate will provide logistics and supply chain management, shipping and receiving, warehousing and document control to facilitate and maintain the highest level of mission readiness.
- Analyze logistic functions at repository and provide recommendations for improvement and efficiency. Extract reports and analyze to determine trends and provide recommendations to improve or change operational processes.
- Monitor the movement, storage, and planning of conditioned controlled assets. Ensures conditioned controlled assets are moved, stored per SOP by advance planning and forecasting all receipts/shipments of assets.
- Monitor quality assurance for stored pharmaceutical assets. Ensure all cGMP are adhered to in the receipt, storage and shipment of all pharmaceutical assets thus guaranteeing the quality, potency and sterility of said assets in maintained in accordance with manufacturer’s recommended storage guidelines.
- Understand and execute distribution logistic plans and procedures established by management.
- Understand and execute repository asset inventory and distribution operations and responsible for timely execution of distribution assets.
- Receive and execute all tasks from multiple programs and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Understand and execute written site SOPs. The contractor shall have knowledge and familiarity with all current SOP’s and DR’s pertaining to receipt, storage, distribution and transportation.
- Understand and ensure CDC, FDA, and other agencies regulatory requirements related to managed inventory are being met
- Work with 3rd party vendors on specific supply chain problem, shipping, receiving and storage.
- Submit regular logistic performance summaries and reports to management. Retrieve reports from system of record and analyze them to ensure performance metrics are being achieved.
- Understand and execute inventory management goals and objectives as set forth by program management. Assist with managing the inventory to ensure goals and objectives established by program leadership are attained.
- Provide warehouse oversight in partnership with program management during the absence of the warehouse manager.
- Understand and execute all supply chain logistic operations (including warehousing, packaging, and shipping/receiving).
- Provide assistance and recommendations within the inventory and distribution operations.
- The ability to perform and respond to emergency shipments within a 90minute timeframe.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of experience or 10 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge in logistics, supply chain management (shipping, receiving, warehousing, stock rotation, etc.), warehouse management systems and document control.
- Must be able to perform data entry transactions in inventory and database management system (s).
- Must be able to compose analytical report (s), and perform research analysis (Quality Assurance, Audits, and Discrepancies) using an inventory system (s).
- Strong understanding and capabilities in utilizing naming and numbering conventions for receiving, shipping, recording, filing, transferring, transmitting, retrieving and archiving document (s).
- Required to be on-call 24 hour/7 days a week. Must be able to respond to mission alerts within 15 minutes with a recall of 90 minutes to report to designated location. Must carry a cell phone at all times.
- Must have the ability to work handle request (s) from multiple groups/organizations
- Must be able to identify error (s), problem (s), or non-standard situations and suggest alternative (s).
- Must be proficient in common software, particularly with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Warehousing experience is required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess character traits of being accurate, meticulous, proactive, efficient, self-starter, a team player.
- Warehousing experience.
- Broad knowledge of the mission, function and practices of Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Homeland Security, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention /ASPR preferred
- Knowledge of the regulations, policies and procedures outlines in the Federal Response Plan preferred
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.