The CNOPSS will be part of a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to networked platforms and US and DoD information networks. The Support Specialist will be responsible for the synchronization
of analysis, the display of information and the dissemination of information. The successful candidate will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community and apply knowledge of threat environment, opensource
tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
This work will be performed at a customer site near Fort Meade, Maryland.
This position is eligible for an increased sign on bonus of $20, 000. Please visit https://careers.leidos.com/css20k for details and a full list of eligible opportunities
- Performing multi-source research of all U.S. exercises involving CNO to support operations personnel and overall CNO synchronization.
- Provide synthesized products to customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via the appropriate reporting vehicles.
- Perform extensive post-mission multi-INT analysis, produce technical intelligence reports in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
- Provide All-Source Intelligence Analysis using HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or OSINT to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities, determine malicious behavior, and recognize emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture.
- Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent.
- Perform analysis to support cyber operation.
- Develop and refine the daily operations of a growing DoD customer.
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences and 12 years of related experience.
- Work experience must include 5+ years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- Experience with Multi-Intelligence (which includes a solid understanding of the SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, Open-Source, and Geospatial intelligence) experience within the DoD/IC.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise regarding CNO throughout the U.S. and how the customer and other CNO partners create a common view of data to enable operators and analysts to gather, analyze, display, evaluate, and disseminate allsource CNO information to support the customer and its various mission partners.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in analyzing intelligence and/or other related information and technical data, describing CNO opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information, interpreting complex information, performing Internet research, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level.
- Shall have demonstrated expertise with relevant CNO tools and databases used for the customer mission.
- Shall be considered a Subject Matter Expert in conducting planning. Military Experience.
- Proficient with internet research and interpreting complex information.
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
- Training Background
External Referral Eligible
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.