Accomplishes department objectives by managing a team of supply chain professionals focused on achieving inventory optimization and availability for service operations; planning, evaluating and oversight of department activities to meet company goals and objectives
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee a global Service supply chain team
- Establish and oversee the service repairable asset management process/team from beginning to end, including all financial P&L and Balance Sheet impacts
- Develop action driven metrics with critical milestones and aggressive targets
- Ensure 99.8% accuracy around physical inventory and cycle count for all suppliers
- Improve service logistics process, including the management of reverse logistics process
- Drive reductions in repair cycle time & cost
- Ensure operational excellence in meeting P&L and inventory budget targets
- Establish strong supplier/3P provider relationships
- Execute continual process improvements including quality, EOL and repair vs. buy decision
- Work cross-functional initiatives with Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Compliance to ensure best in class service for the end customer
Specific Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a services environment
- Minimum of 10 years managing a service or supply chain team
- Minimum of 10 years working in a global environment
- Working knowledge of CAS compliance
- Understanding export controls and import compliance
- Must have ability to collaborate across functions to form strong relationships
- Comfortable working in a matrix reporting environment and supporting numerous individuals across the Services organization
- Experience in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and ability to thrive in same
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills (Financial applications, data compilation and aggregation)
- Strong written skills with proven ability to write business documentation
- Strong knowledge of planning tool
- Lean experience / Six Sigma certified
- APICS certification
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Experience with multiple ERP systems strongly desired
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.