Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Leidos is hiring a Call Center Lead to oversee a team of 5-10 Call Center Agents. The candidate will lead both sub-contractors and Leidos employees. All personnel must provide professional, courteous, resourceful support to all incoming calls. Personnel must be proficient in relevant computer applications, customer service principles and practices, contact center telephony and technology. Attention to detail is necessary to manage complexity of contact. Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks at once.
Location: Clinton, MS (Due to COVID, this position is currently remote, however post COVID this position may be expected to return to the office).
There will be a 1-2 week onsite training.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the performance of services to customers (24 x 7, 365 days per year)
- Ensures service levels are achieved in line with contracts
- Ultimate responsibility for ownership of all customers’ cases created
- Track the cases created to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards;
- Manage critical issues and any appropriate escalations;
- Provide information about analysis and KPIs;
- Review performance reports, service improvements, service quality and processes;
- Provide management and performance reports.
- Measure, monitor and work to drive down incident levels.
- Identify and implement improvements to the Service Desk incident logging system in order to provide a more effective and efficient service to customers;
- Ensure that the Service Desk is fully using appropriate knowledge management tools and practices in order to provide a more effective and efficient service to customers;
- Contribute to the success of the business and assist in improving the overall customers experience within the team;
- Ensure that team’s KPIs are monitored, actions are taken, evaluated accordingly and delegated properly;
- Review aspects for improvement with own practices and processes and ensure that communication takes place across the whole area of responsibility.
Required Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent with 2+ years of call center experience with a minimum of 1 year in a leadership/management role and 1 year technical support role
- Experience developing others through active coaching, providing actionable feedback, and demonstrating hands-on leadership
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and goals
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships with customers, and colleagues
- Must be able to pay close attention to details
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing work requirements, multiple tasks and priorities, and be able to exercise discretion.
- Knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office Suite, E-Mail clients, and Web Browsing techniques
- Knowledge of web-based applications and related technologies/platforms
- Mobile phone
- High speed Internet
- Quiet environment to perform work, if not onsite
- Prior call center experience managing agents in a high volume call center
- ITIL V4 certification
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.