Are you interested in improving and shaping the consumer fraud protection industry in a group of intelligent and motivated individuals?
Leidos is looking for a ServiceNow Developer to support ongoing ServiceNow continuous improvement projects of existing ServiceNow implementation for an enterprise. The successful candidate will be able to adapt to client needs, and to support the implementation of the ServiceNow roadmap. The ServiceNow Developer will collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements from external stakeholders, while working with the team to build upon the existing ServiceNow foundation.
Location: This is a remote position. Travel to Gaithersburg, MD and/or Washington, DC may be required a couple times a year.
- Develop ServiceNow custom applications using declarative app engine
- Provide expert configuration of ServiceNow through systems development lifecycle
- Provide unit testing of implementation
- Support development in Agile framework.
- Support requirements discussions with internal and external stakeholders and third-party contributors
- Provide subject matter expertise for ServiceNow for the enterprise
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of ServiceNow hands on experience.
- Must have hands on ServiceNow development experience across multiple modules
- Familiarity with organizational change management
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Ability to maintain and obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Attention to Detail: is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work. Works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills: be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders. Must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving: identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- Presentation and requirements elicitation skills
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.