Leidos is seeking a Senior Software Test Engineer in support of the United States Antarctic Program (USAP) based in Centennial, CO. **100% telework is allowed for this position.**
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Plans, conducts, and coordinates software testing activities.
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software life cycle.
- Follow the Software Configuration Management process and Change Control Board process from the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develops test plans and scripts for testing applications and enhancements in software application development.
- Directs the analysis of formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws. Utilizes defect tracking tools to coordinate findings and corrective action with the development team.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related discipline with 6 years professional experience or a Master’s degree and 3 years professional experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Ability to pass the NSF extended background investigation clearance.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience performing software automation testing.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience with testing client/server web applications.
- Knowledge of software test methodology.
- Experience with writing test cases.
- Experience with modern software development methodologies.
- Experience using GIT.
- Software development experience a plus.
- Implementation of software automation tools.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.