The NISC IV program at Leidos is seeking a Financial Analyst to work in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Western Service Center (WSC) in Des Moines, WA.
Please Note: This will be a short term assignment opportunity (approximately up to 8 months). Full Time work about 40 hours. Must be able to work onsite in Des Moines, WA (once temporary Pandemic related remote work is over or when asked to return to the office).
We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to work with the best and brightest employees around the country in creating innovative all-encompassing solutions for our programs. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
- The candidate will provide support to the FAA with a primary function as an Agreement Coordinator for Reimbursable Agreements (RA). This will involve a wide range of discretion and initiative in collecting information and assisting with the logistics of submitting and approval of RAs.
- Role will include working with various stakeholders to implement, fund, and evaluate RA actions from initiation through capitalization and closeout.
- Other routine duties will involve the analysis and evaluation of Reimbursable Agreements, Project Portfolio Management, validating projects, analyzing project schedules, and data analysis.
Routine Duties Will Include:
- Provide FAA Agreement Coordinator support for the Reimbursable Agreements (RA) Program.
- Provide assistance with the development, tracking, close-out, communication, and coordination of Reimbursable Agreements between the FAA and various stakeholders.
- Provide subject matter expertise with the development of draft Reimbursable Agreements.
- Use FAA Reimbursable Toolset and other methods to develop and track RAs from initiation through closeout.
- Coordinate with required stakeholders to obtain final executed agreement from the Contracting Officer (CO) and upload to FAA Reimbursable Toolset.
- Knowledge of project management and project scheduling tools.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project) with advanced skills in MS Access.
- Requires BS degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. OR relevant years of experience may be considered/accepted in lieu of degree.
- Ability to obtain and/or Maintain Public Trust security clearance.
- Knowledge of FAA mission, processes and structure.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.