Are you interested in being part of a world class team that is supporting one of the world’s largest integrated transportation, logistics and supply chain systems? Interested in a position that will encourage and promote future growth opportunity? If this excites you, Leidos has just the role for you!
Leidos has been asked to provide key talent in support of a critical IT Enterprise Data Warehouse Engineer role on the IGC II program. As the Enterprise Data Warehouse Engineer, you’ll be working with IGC which is USTRANSCOM’s System of Record for In-Transit Visibility (ITV) and Asset Visibility (AV). You will works hands on with the IGC Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) which is a data repository of integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain data that provides end-to-end visibility from requisition to delivery in theatre. Customers that you will be supporting and sustaining include the Combatant Commands, Services, DOD, and other federal agencies.
Location: Work will be performed at Scott AFB, IL. Some local telework will be allowed (must be able to reasonably commute to the office as needed).
What will you do as IT Enterprise Data Warehouse Engineer?
• Provide USTRANSCOM/DOD transportation domain/functional expertise and support.
• Utilize technical knowledge of IT logistics systems to provide expertise on Sustainment Releases and new interfaces and functionality, IGC website and reports, and web services.
• Evaluates and determines systems engineering solutions for system requests and defects.
• Mentors and provides technical guidance and direction to other staff members, especially on business rules and data related issues.
• Provides skills and innovative technologies to design, develop, produce and sustain Enterprise Applications while providing a decisive advantage to our customer’s mission.
• Work with a diverse team of systems and software engineers responsible for the sustainment of an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
• Utilize and prioritize tasks and defects in support of all sustainment releases.
• Communicates directly with the government functional team.
• Provide assistance in the development of basis of estimates and schedules in support of various analysis tasks.
• Provides functional and testing support for all releases.
• Update/Maintain Source-To-Target-Mappings (STTM) and business rules in support of all releases.
• Conduct various formal and participate in lifecycle reviews.
• Assist IGC III Operations Manager and Chief Engineer, as necessary
• Self-starter with the ability to manage/complete tasks in a fast-paced results driven environment.
Clearance: You must hold active DoD Secret clearance to qualify. U.S. Citizenship is required.
Required qualifications for this role...
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 2+ years of prior relevant experience, or
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 4+ years of prior relevant experience, or
• Associate’s degree in related field with 8+ years of prior relevant experience
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
• Current Security+ CE Certification
Proficiency with the Following:
• Intermediate SQL Knowledge
• Microsoft tools (Access, Excel, Word)
• Logistical Functional Knowledge (USTRANSCOM/DOD Preferred)
Preferred qualifications for this role...
Knowledgeable and/or Experience with the following:
• Basic UNIX knowledge
• Web Services (SOAP)
• Knowledge of any of the current IGC interfaces (GATES,GDSS,CMOS,DAAS,JOPES,EDI)
• Knowledge of Requisitions/Inventory/Transportation systems
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle (waterfall, agile)
• Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.