The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Logistics Product Support Analyst supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Product Support Analyst is responsible for supporting the efforts to develop reports/CDRL’s and analyze performance based logistics metrics such as supportability, availability, and sustainment engineering
deliverables for the PSS-T Program which include maintaining the health of the following programs/reports:
- Sustainment Engineering (FMECA)
- Availability Metrics, Operational Availability (Ao), MTBF, MTBOMF, MICAP, stock availability.
- Reliability Metrics: MTBF, MTTR, MDT, Logistics Response Time, Turn-around time.
- Work with Tobyhanna Army Depot and Prime Contractor Technical SME’s to update Provisioning Technical Data (PTD) in PowerLog J and report through LMP as the result of an DCN (Design Change Notification), ECP (Engineering Change Proposal), or realized shortcoming on current provisioning data.
- Assist with updating Technical Data Packages as a result of updated PTD during ECP, ESR, and DCN.
- Responsible for maintaining health of DMSMS strategy and developing health analysis report.
- Providing recommendations for updating parts list to include Authorized Stockage Lists (ASL), Prescribed Load Lists (PLL), Authorized Additional Lists (AAL), and additional parts lists when requested based on ECP.
- Responsible for generating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Quick Reference Cards (QRC), and Program Directives to aid in completion of tasks in a uniform fashion across multiple entities.
- Provide slides and lead monthly Product Support Management Integrated Product Team.
- Provide slides and lead Logistics section for Program Sync calls and Program Management Reviews during Program Manager absence.
Other duties may include:
- Task Data Analysts and monitor efforts to complete reports required by CDRL or other reports as requested by the government.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two (2) years of experience with Logistics or Product Support; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience briefing and developing reports for executive leadership, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of program requirements and resources.
- Ability to support team with problem solving.
- Ability to support a small team with developing reports and assisting government in determining appropriate response to report data.
- Solid understanding of performance based logistics metrics, reliability, availability, supportability analysis and reporting, provisioning, and sustainment engineering reports.
- Ability to liaise with cross-functional teams to implement a response to urgent mission requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience with use of PowerLOG-J for Provisioning Technical Data entry and Reports development
- Experienced with supportability analysis (MTA, FTA, LORA) and use of COMPASS
- Experienced with use of Windchill Configuration Management database and RepairData module
- Experience developing Performance Based Logistics Metrics (PBLM) reports.
- Experience using technical manuals and maintenance instructions to respond to failure types.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.