Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
We are in search of a Cybersecurity Training Certification SME to provide cyber training support to include training curriculum analysis and development, performance objectives, training plans, certification standards, exercise objectives, and evaluation standards in order to project future performance objectives and assist with the development of training materials to support the Joint Cyber Training objectives that will ensure cyber defensive forces possess the necessary skills required to accomplish the mission to maintain an adequate level of readiness standards established by USCYBERCOM, JFHQ-DODIN, and/or the Services.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here!
The GSM-O II Program includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). It also includes support to other key tasks for DISA, including the transformation of DISA’s operational mission through innovation, and support to DISA’s mission partners.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Consulting and collaborating with key personnel to establish specialized training standards for the Cyber workforce as part of the Command’s certification and exam development process
- Drafting and providing operational checklists tailored to individual job roles, as well as relevant process flow documentation that enable readiness evaluations
- Ensuring the certification plan and standard evaluation process addresses all knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) required for individuals to perform assigned roles and responsibilities
- Developing a continuous assessment process to evaluate cyber workforce training certification
- Developing a training certification plan based on work-role standards for professional and technical development of military and civilian personnel
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Master’s Degree w/ 10 years of related experience or Bachelor’s Degree w/ 12-15 years of related experience.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for polygraph
- Security+ Certification (or other equivalent DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification)
- Must have a solid knowledge of all four phases of the Joint Training System: Requirements; Plans; Execution; & Assessments
- Must be familiar with the three programs of record for the Joint Training System (DRRS, JTIMS and JLLIS).
- Familiar with the Joint Planning Process (JOPP) and the Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) for joint training exercise planning.
- Ability to travel occasionally to support exercise development events.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Curriculum Developer
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.