The NISC IV RITES team within the Leidos Civil group is looking for a mid-career professional Instructional Systems Design Project Manager of eLearning and instructor-led training products and services. In this role, the PM will support the organization in the review, evaluation, design/redesign, development, restructuring and/or repackaging of training solutions. The PM will be responsible for leading and supervising the day-to-day training development and delivery efforts for APM-210.
We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to work with the best and brightest employees around the country in creating innovative all-encompassing solutions for our programs. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
Please note: This is a full time remote/telework role.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 + years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience. OR relevant years of experience may be considered/accepted in lieu of degree.
- Additional years of relevant work experience may be substituted for a degree at the hiring manager’s discretion.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting of customer-ready materials.
- Previous experience collecting, compiling, analyzing and synthesizing learner/customer feedback, test data, and program evaluations to determine workforce performance needs, curriculum design/development and learning solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate an application of cognitive science and human factors engineering that apply.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include MS Office Suite, Articulate Storyline and other related ISD software.
- Utilizes expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced principles, and concepts of a professional family.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project.
- Makes significant improvements in programs, processes, and solutions to enhance results.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience with developing engaging and effective virtual instructor-led training.
- Experience with multi-media design architecture including Interactivity Levels 2 and 3.
- Previous experience supporting the FAA or other Federal Government agencies.
- Ability to manage knowledge sharing environments.
- Highly-motivated with a positive, customer-first attitude.
- Agile and collaborative with strong creative, problem-solving and relationship-building skills.
- Works well under pressure and can handle tight deadlines, multiple tasks and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Takes initiative, ownership of assignments and personal responsibility.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$1000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.