Military and Veteran’s Health Solutions Group TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) program provides enrollment, marketing, and education services to military communities around the world. The TOP enrollment program includes the Pacific, Eurasia-Africa, and Latin America and Canada (TLAC) regions and the Global TRICARE Service Center in Trevose, PA.
Leidos is currently seeking a qualified Global TRICARE Service Center (GTSC) Beneficiary Service Representative/Floater for our Grafenwoehr, Germany location. Travel 25% to 75% of the time.
Under minimal supervision, serve as TRICARE liaison for TRICARE Overseas Prime (TOP) beneficiary population. Independently perform a variety of tasks that are broad in nature and concerned with customer service, enrollment/disenrollment, portability, TRICARE education, and issues tracking. Maintain confidentiality and ensure that information meets the standards and requirement established by partnering professional organizations.
Reports to TOP Regional Lead for the specific region.
• Process registration of TRICARE beneficiaries in the Composite Health Care System (CHCS).
• Process enrollments, disenrollments, and portability transfers using the Defense Online Enrollment System (DOES).
• Process and correct enrollment discrepancies between CHCS and DOES.
• Assign primary care managers to TRICARE beneficiaries.
• Verify eligibility information for remote beneficiaries.
• Provide education and enrollment information to beneficiaries on the phone and in person.
• Assist walk-in beneficiaries with enrollments and inquiries.
• Handle faxed enrollment forms.
• Research and interpret benefits, policies, and procedures to military staff, remote site points of contact, and other resources.
• Maintain electronic system/paper files and data integrity.
• Provide customer support to the Military Treatment Facility Commander and/or the TRICARE Area Office staff as directed by the TOP Regional Lead, Deputy Program Manager, or Program Manager.
• Serve as liaison between the TRICARE Regional offices and TRICARE beneficiaries for transitional/portability assistance.
• Collect, process, retrieve, and disseminate transfer information to support the TRICARE active duty portability process.
• Conduct off-site briefings such as enrollment briefings, fairs, or other functions when directed by the TOP Regional Lead.
• Determine the appropriate assistance levels and when call forwarding or other referrals are needed to address the beneficiary’s question.
• Complete all responsibilities and duties in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines to include proper handling of Protected Health Information.
• Complete on a timely basis and comply with and all required HIPAA, Leidos, and other training and refresher courses.
• Maintain required system accounts.
• Be eligible for and maintain ADP II/IT II clearance.
• Adhere to the dress code at the TSC.
Required Education and Skills:
• High school diploma or GED. Associate’s degree preferred.
• Three years’ cumulative experience in the following areas:
Experience in U.S. military healthcare delivery system or civilian managed care medical/administrative environment.
Experience in a medical or clinical environment.
Experience with the CHCS or civilian healthcare computer system and in processing medical claims.
• Customer service experience in a public environment.
• Fluent in English.
• Proficient in written and oral communications.
• Effective presentation skills.
• Computer literate with Internet research experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 2007 or later applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Ability to respond tactfully with people on the phone and in person.
• Ability to work independently and under general supervision.
• Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to multitask.
• Knowledge of TRICARE Overseas programs, Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), DOES, and CHCS.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.