JAVA Developer will help define, design, develop, test, maintain, implement and support the Account Management Services (AMS) project under the direction of Leidos & Internal Revenue Service (IRS) subject matter experts, in collaboration with Leidos & IRS developers, following IRS Processes, using specified COTS products and IRS developed products. The following activities are part of this effort: to maintain and expand the AMS project
- Required Skills:
- Extensive Design and Programming skills in Java 1.8 and above.
- Experience with JEE technologies including Struts 2, Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, Transactions, Security, and Batch), Spring Boot, Spring JDBC.
- Hands-on Design and development experience on Spring Rest API, Spring Core, and Spring Data JPA.
- Experience with Web Services Technologies (XML, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, AXIS, JERSEY, JSON, CXF, REST and SOAP) and Security (LTPA, JWT, OAUTH2).
- Experience with modern software development tools for Continuous Integration including Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, and UrbanCode Deploy.
- Experience working with Messaging Queues (JMS).
- Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile terminology
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
- Exposure to writing Technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Prior experience with federal or state governments IT projects.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience.
- Ability to Obtain an IRS Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) Clearance
- Must be US Citizen or Perm Resident
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and focused on delivering outcomes
- Resilient with the ability to find innovative ways around road blocks
- Enthusiasm and curiosity to explore and pick up new technologies and concepts
- Can work in an iterative way starting with ambiguity and loosely structured requirement
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:0
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Pay Range:Pay Range $71.500,00 - $110.000,00 - $148.500,00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.