Leidos is seeking a skilled ServiceNow Sr. Developer / Engineer to help build a strategic platform to improve IT and Business processes.
- Create, maintain and enhance Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports.
- Create and maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Groups and Roles.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Assists with creation and cataloging of business process flows
- Work with the ServiceNow development team to propose solutions based business needs and strategies.
- Perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs.
- Work with the training officer to develop supporting documentation to help others use the platform effectively.
- Identify trends and find patterns in unstructured and semi-structured customer data that can be used to create a more positive customer experience and increase overall network performance
- Create models using ServiceNow, Splunk, SQL queries and scripting to summarize understanding of how data relates to underlying network performance.
- Interact with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Focus on the Improvement of Service quality, SLA Measurement & Reporting, Root Cause Analysis and Improvement.
- Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 16 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and +12 years, a Masters and 8 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
- Recent experience in a data centric operations environment utilizing commercial tools to provide actionable insights and situational awareness.
- Must have experience with ServiceNow
- Experience w/ Tableau, Splunk, Oracle, and network visualization tools also preferred
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.