Leidos is seeking a Cyber Analyst to join a program team supporting a government customer in a highly complex information technology environment.
- General Cyber-related duties: Primary analysis and remediation. The Tier 2 SOC Analyst supports a 24x7x365 Security Operations Center and monitors security tools, assesses threats, and risks involving client infrastructure. This position provides analysis and remediation tier response to security incidents for managed services customers. The Tier 2 SOC Analyst also provides firewall change management and change control services. The role follows standard operating procedures for detecting, classifying, and reporting incidents under the supervision of the SOC Manager and in partnership with Tier 2 SOC Analysts.
- Experience in analyzing security logs generated by Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) is require
- Experience performing security analysis using Security and Incident Event Management (SIEM) technologies systems is required.
- Experience performing analysis utilizing IDS consoles is required.
- Experience with Linux is preferred.
- ARCSIGHT and SPLUNK
- Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 8 years, a Bachelors’ and 6 years, a Masters and 1 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
- Candidate must have one of the following certifications: Security+, CEH, GCIA, CISSP or similar
- **This position requires all personnel to work a rotating shift schedule. Shifts available include 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am**
- Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.