The ANNEX team in the Intel division at Leidos currently has an opening for an Offensive Cyber Engineer to work in our Reston/Chantilly, VA areas. In support of an Intel program, the engineer will develop, maintain and enhance complex and diverse cyber tools. The engineer will support research, engineering, and development of innovative solutions to support operational cyber missions. Work includes engineering robust infrastructure, end-point capabilities, and command and control systems. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience with/use of IdaPro or Ghidra on devices to evaluate products to identify vulnerabilities for exploitation
• Research and developing offensive capabilities against Mobile IoT and Network devices
• Configuration and implementation of data link, network, and transport layer protocols
• Creating and developing multi-architecture cross-compiled projects
• Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building and testing of cyber tools supporting router platforms
• Apply understanding of cryptographic protocols and compression technologies and their implementation in C/C++
• Understanding of computer, network exploitation techniques and methodologies to include application and mitigation techniques
• Understanding of public exploits and awareness of new/unpublished techniques
• Execute penetration testing projects using the established methodology, tools and rules of engagements
• Responsible for setting up scheduled and ad-hoc red team scenarios to highlight gaps impacting project security posture.
• Use forensic tools and investigative methods to find specific electronic data on Mobile IoT, Network devices
• BS degree or equivalent experience and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience
• Experience with ARM, PowerPC, and MIPS assembly
• Operating System and Kernel level development experience
• Vulnerability research or software reverse engineering skills
• Understanding of iOS and Android operating system interfaces to implement process synchronization techniques (i.e., semaphores, messages, threading), process scheduling, resource and device access
• Exposure to scripting languages for enhanced user experiences through application interfaces
• Mobile development experience communicating with cloud infrastructure
• Experience in mobile security concepts and implementations
• Candidate MUST be a US Citizen
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.