Looking to grow within a company that you can help grow? Well Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a Resourcer within our Talent Acquisition (TA) team! This role is offered on a full or part time basis, to meet business need.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in supporting the team to manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing and screening candidates, posting jobs, arranging interviews and onboarding candidates. You’ll thrive in a fast paced environment where delivering a great service to candidates and business stakeholders is business as usual. This is a varied and exciting role where you’ll actively engage in multiple projects across TA as we build and develop our service.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will be:
- Sourcing and screening candidates for live vacancies and for our talent community requisitions, giving candidates a great experience of Leidos and keeping them engaged
- Providing coordination support across the TA team, including setting up interviews, preparing interview guides, posting jobs, organising careers events etc.
- Facilitating the onboarding process to ensure candidates are screened efficiently and have regular communication. This will include working in partnership with our Security team and providing regular updates to the hiring community
- Supporting continuous improvement activities across TA, spanning initiatives across Inclusion and Diversity, candidate engagement, candidate communications and attraction – to name a few!
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and the TA Team
- Being proactive; actively engaging with The TA team, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience of working in a fast paced TA team
- Previous experience of sourcing and engaging passive candidates
- Professional and customer orientated approach, with proven experience of creating a great candidate and hiring manager experience
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail – getting it right first time.
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Previous experience recruiting across Defence would be preferred but not essential
What do we do for you?
Leidos is a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Talent Acquisition
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.