The Defense Group at Leidos currently looking for WIN-T NetMod Field Operations Support personnel who possesses at least a DoD Secret clearance. They will support the Warfighter Readiness requirements providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of training curriculum for Warfighter Readiness systems at Fort Gordon, GA.
New Equipment and Field Operations Support:
- In support of specified Warfighter Readiness requirements, perform Total Package Fielding (TPF) functions IAW AR and DA PAM 700-142 with the gaining unit/organization in CONUS/OCONUS at unit home stations, TDY locations, and/or during field missions.
- Travel to customer locations to assess unit equipment fielding needs and provide unique systems configurations/solutions to match the fielding requirements and ensure operability. Determine baseline application on new equipment to be integrated prior to shipping to location.
- Interface directly with Government customers as the primary technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) on any related matter.
- Perform joint system check out of each system installation prior to issue.
- Conduct technical analysis for system implementations, modifications, and potential enhancements.
- Perform de-installations, installations, and handoffs for specified systems.
- Troubleshoot system problems and/or integration issues, determine system solution in accordance with customer needs, and recommend actions to customer for system solutions.
- Perform engineering assessments of new equipment and software upgrades for integration into required systems.
- Develop and improve operations processes/practices for each location based on best practices across the program and through peer and management collaboration.
- Develop lesson materials and conduct on-site field training of operations personnel on newly developed/implemented system procedures.
- Prepare and coordinate TPF activities including New material Introductory Briefings (NMIB), validation of unit Materiel Requirements Lists (MRL), prepare After Action Reports (AAR) and other actions as required for the TPF.
- Coordinate with Government customers to prepare and maintain TPF and NET plans for current and future systems.
- Create customized training plans based on current systems, new system upgrades, and mission-specific requirements.
- Provide delivery of instruction through both field and classroom training/operation.
- When required, work shall be done at night and in inclement weather.
- When applicable, coordinate classroom set-up to support each individual class.
- Provide modernization instruction on the operations and maintenance of supported systems, standard and non-standard systems and equipment.
- Serve as primary fielders, installers, instructors, assistant instructors, and/or demonstrators.
- Participate in formal training and self-instruction / use on complimentary systems and protocols to increase the breadth of systems competency for training and fielding requirements.
- Continue education through self-study and other methods to maintain instructor certification status, as applicable.
- Trainers shall attend instructor qualification training or other specialized training conducted at various CONUS or OCONUS locations.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance required
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of experience on related WIN-T systems. Additional years of directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Experience with military training
- Valid passport or ability to obtain a passport
- Detailed understanding of JNN and WIN-T networking protocols. Required skillsets: VM Voice (CCM/VoIP/POTS) Radio (UHF/VHF/HF/Public Safety, CCNA
- Work Conditions - Some missions will require short notice to travel
- Primary/ Secondary Instructor Field support; Innovative thinking and problem solving
- Total systems troubleshooting
- Ability to work in SCIF and T-SCIF
- Erect mast systems 5 Mast variants for NetMod 10lbs at 10ft, 30lbs at 50ft, 35lbs at 50ft, 20lbs at 35ft, 30lbs at 100ft
- Additional Skills Needed for Position (Preferred not required) ValExFielding - Logistics procedures (2062,3161,PBO)
- Military Experience (Signal Warrants, 25 Series NCO, other service branch equivalents) TM/Training Package Development, ABCS Systems - CPOF, AFATADS, DCGS etc. NetMod Products Commercial Coalition Equipment (CCE) – NIPR/SIPR/Coalition/Commercial Modular Communications Node - Advanced Enclave (MCN-AE) Trojan Network Control Center (TNCC) (TriBand Line of Sight (TriLOS) TropoScatter (Tropo) 4G LTE Wireless Secure Commercial SFF CWLAN MACP Commercial Radios UHF, VHF, HF 700-800MHz
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$2,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Operations
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.