Leidos has an opening for an ELINT Analyst at Offutt AFB, in Omaha, NE. Candidates must possess a current Top Secret/SCI with polygraph in order to be considered. The ideal candidate will have formal training
and hands-on experience in multiple intelligence disciplines, including Technical Electronic Intelligence (TechELINT); be completely familiar with Air Force organizational structure; DOD structure; and the role of national agencies within the IC. Provide and enable integrated Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities through multi-source intelligence analysis while engaging in complex technical research, analysis, interpretation, and assessment of information in support of current and emerging capabilities acquisition.
- Interpret and make analytical judgments on intelligence products, applications, capabilities, and resources in support of
- Provide technical analysis and reporting of electronic intelligence
- Advise senior functional authorities on matters involving analysis, production and strategy.
- Maintain liaison activities and staff coordination with
mission partners and customers.
- Use a variety of intelligence production requirements tasking methods and provide recommendations on production
schedules to meet customer demands.
- Track customer satisfaction and feedback on value of products.
- TS/SCI with polygraph is required on day 1.
- Bachelor's degree (experience may be substituted in lieu of degree) and 4+ years of analysis experience in electronic intelligence.
- Knowledge of electronic principles applicable to signals collection and analysis; and missions and functions of SIGINT,
ELINT, FISINT, PROFORMA, and EW operations.
- Knowledge of intelligence research and collection methods, techniques, and practices.
- Knowledge of the national IC, Joint, DoD structure, organizations, and mission/functions, inter-relationships and operations.
- Skill in conducting unbiased, difficult research, identify appropriate available systems/data sources, and produce
collections requirements assessments that answer specific tasks to link and leverage agency capabilities and to develop
new methods, approaches, or procedures.
- Knowledge of the acquisition life-cycle and the role of intelligence in the development of weapon systems, new
operational concepts, and innovative techniques, and the intelligence infrastructure needed to provide them.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing, in working out solutions to problems or questions
related to the work.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.