The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Data Analyst to work on the Insider Threat team at the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency’s (NGA) location in Springfield, VA. The ideal candidate will have an extensive understanding of data analytics with a proven record of turning raw data into valuable and essential insights to help drive the business forward.
An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance is required to be considered.
- Skilled in SQL
- Create effective and efficient solutions to interpret and present data
- Assist and actively contribute to data modeling efforts, both for internal and external demonstration
- Work closely with tech teams, including software developers and solutions engineers, to define and improve processes where necessary
- Build and maintain dashboards to highlight KPIs
- Constantly evaluate and improve data organization and workflows to increase effectiveness
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends in data sets and further produce gathered information into easy to understand formats and presentations
- An active TS/SCI clearance and ability to undergo a successful Polygraph examination.
- Requires BS degree and 2 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Analyst role
- Strong ability to communicate and present data to both technical and non-technical audiences equally
- Familiar with BI tools, large preference for experience in Looker
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel, including advanced functions.
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.