The Health IT (HIT) Testing and Certification manager will perform various leadership activities within the Leidos AT&E Health IT business. The HIT Testing and Certification Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of the Leidos Health IT Testing and Certification business, within the AT&E Lab Program.
The HIT Testing & Certification manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responding to customer inquiries (new and current business)
- Addressing customer complaints
- Health IT Testing & Certification staff management, such as assigning staff to individual efforts.
- Testing and Certification delivery
- Program Management duties for all Customers
- Technical oversight of all Test Proctors and the ACB staff
- Manage Quality documents and coordinate updates with the Leidos Quality Manager as needed
- Completing Testing and/or Certification tasks as needed (e.g. Execute certification tests for health IT products according to the ONC Test Method, both 2015 Edition and 2015 Edition Cures Update)
- Developing and managing proposals and costing for all Health IT customers, including meeting needed baseline profit margins
- Leading the development of future documentation / strategy for Leidos in the Health IT testing and certification space
You Will Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Business, Health IT, or related discipline) plus 3-5 years of experience in one of the following fields à Health IT testing, health IT interoperability, health IT standards and technologies, health IT certification, and standards work relevant to health IT.
- Expert knowledge of ONC Health IT Testing and Certification discipline, including all variations of the Health IT program.
- Knowledgeable and competent in the following areas: HL7 V2, HL7 C-CDA and document templates, privacy and security, general health informatics domain, and ePrescribing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to complete work deliverables on time, with accuracy
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead remote work environments
- Facility with MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong multitasking and time management.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- ONC-Approved Test Method(s) including the associated test procedures, tools, and data
- Knowledge of the 2015 Edition Final Rule and/or the 2015 Edition Cures Update Final Rule
- Knowledge of the Enhanced Oversight and Accountability Final Rule
- Understanding of ISO/IEC 17065
- Understanding of HIPAA and HITECH privacy and security requirements
- Knowledge of the CMS programs, e.g. Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Program or Medicare MIPS Promoting Interoperability Performance Category
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.