The NISC IV program at Leidos has an opening for Document Analyst in the FAA Regional Office in Des Moines, WA. The candidate will support the FAA Planning and Requirements Group (PRG) Communications Planning Integration Team with review and archive of important historic Configuration Management (CM) documentation. This support will facilitate improved WebCM administration to Western Service Area (WSA) local and field organizations in response to FAA organizational changes.
Specific tasks will include:
- Provide support to electronically archive Configuration Management documents for PRG Communications Planning Integration Team.
- Evaluate content of existing Configuration Control Decision (CCD) documents and determine candidates for permanent archives in accordance with FAA webCM Order 1800.66.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to generate a master list of CCD’s from a variety of electronic and physical sources.
- Provide CM database management and CM record maintenance following FAA Order 1350.14 B Records Management.
- Scan legacy documentation currently not in the CM database.
- Ensure the timely distribution of CM-related communications and information to appropriate FAA personnel.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to improve PRG WebCM activities.
Please Note: This will be a short term assignment of about up to 4 months opportunity (Task to be completed by mid January 2022), and onsite at the FAA office. Full Time work about 40 hours. Work duration expected to not exceed 4 months.
- Requires BS degree and 4 + years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with 2 + years of prior relevant experience OR equivalent years in relevant experience.
- Ability to autonomously evaluate tasks and independently complete with minimal oversight.
- Experience in Digital Archives and Records Management.
- Ability to obtain and/or Maintain Public Trust security clearance.
- Archive duties require on-site presence due to file and scanner equipment location.
- Familiarity with FAA programs and processes.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Documentation Control
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.