Leidos has an immediate need for Project Manager that will play a critical role in supporting Leidos and our clients by establishing a project approach in addition to monitoring and controlling activities for both internal and external resources to accomplish all project goals and client expectations.
- Functions as liaison between the client and project teams
- Generates weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, tracking work as specified by management
- Project lead role, including overall project responsibility from inception to delivery; establish collaborative relationships with the client and internal stakeholders
- Develops and directs technical and non-technical project teams through all project activities
- Manages and works with a team in the analysis, development, and delivery of engagement materials
- Analyze cross-technology and cross-platform issues, partnering with subject matter experts to evaluate the technical feasibility of requests and proposed solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders; effectively communicate with all stakeholders and facilitate various project related meeting
- Responsible for leading the successful delivery of the Leidos Platform and supporting applications by being actively involved in the day-to-day activities as needed, facilitating communication and awareness, planning and overseeing the delivery from the point of inception
- Engages with all levels of staff and management in the technology and business units, operating in a fast-paced environment with teams that are focused on producing high quality solutions that add value and enhance client experiences
- Ensures projects are delivered on time and meets the client’s expectations, providing clear communication around the delivery plan and method
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Develops plans, tracks and reports progress and works with customers, develops executive reports, etc.
- BA degree in a related field and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience
- 5 + years of Project Management or Delivery Management experience Healthcare Technology or Data Management
- Understanding of existing data technologies and challenges
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams concurrently, handling changing priorities and exceeding client expectations
- Ability to manage resource conflicts and understand organizational strengths and weaknesses to identify opportunities and areas of focus
- Familiarity with various methodologies and concepts, including iterative planning, sprints and scrum
Demonstrated experience motivating and leading project teams
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills, combined with the ability to communicate with highly technical and business management teams
- Ability to build, manage, and sustain strong, collaborative and productive relationships with team members and clients
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to translate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Successful leadership experience:
- Sets clear direction and aligns others around common objectives
- Builds relationships and influences and motivates others
- Demonstrates an optimistic, yet practical, can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Addresses performance issues effectively
- Effective at building consensus and gaining agreement
- Performs all aspects of his/her role with integrity
- Displays analytical and conceptual thinking
- Simplifies complex ideas/concepts and effectively translates to others
- Instinctively knows when to stop fact-finding and commit to a decision
- Effective at negotiating business issues
- Values process improvement
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.