Leidos has an immediate opening for a Finance Manager to join our team at Varec. In this role, you will be responsible for financial planning, tracking, analysis and reporting of programs for Varec within Commercial Energy Solutions Operation portfolio that rolls up to the Civil Group. You will manage the development and all aspects of financial planning & accounting with regard to the monthly close process, AOP and financial forecasting, as well as manage internal projects from initiation through completion.
- Significant interface with the Program Operation Managers, Contracts, FP&A, and other Support organizations.
- Implement financial policies and procedures in support of the program.
- Establish and maintain cost/schedule baselines, develop WBS and related dictionaries, develop schedules or Resource Loaded Networks (RLNs), budgets, and assist in new business proposals providing input and cost volumes to management.
- Provide data and reporting formats for all types and levels of program financial reviews.
- Prepare written and verbal reports to senior leadership regarding cost schedule variances.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Prior experience as a team lead / finance manager.
- Extensive knowledge of multiple contract types: FFP, FPLOE, T&M, Cost Plus and hybrid contracts.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentations skills.
- Knowledge of Navision a plus.
- Knowledge of Leidos financial systems and applications, such as: Hyperion, OBI, Cognos, Fusion, Cobra, LPAS, and Cost Point.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, such as: Project, Excel, and Word.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.