Leidos is seeking a talented Business Systems Analysis Scrum Lead to support the implementation of SaaS HCM web applications to meet the customer's requirements and system’s needs.
- Works with developers and testers to ensure requirements are being met.
- Collaborates with scrum teams to provide solutions to solving customer requirements to the HR systems.
- Communicates new technical solutions and capability updates to the products owners.
- Leads and manages work within assigned scrum team(s) projects; focusing on solutions, status updates, schedules and risks.
- Leverages HCM technical knowledge to ensure concepts are well documented and communicated to all applicable levels
- Communicates with senior leadership and potentially with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project.
- Collaborates with other development associates on status, issues, and resolutions.
- Serves as a Business Analyst Scrum Lead and may act as the Scrum Lead for SaaS HCM and/or OCI project implementations.
- BS degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be a US Citizen, must meet eligibility requirements for a position of public trust and will be subject to a government security investigation.
- Understanding of technical principles, theories, concepts of agile, scrum and HCM SaaS implementations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team player who shares knowledge and experience with team members.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working under deadlines with minimal supervision
- Has in-depth understanding of technical principles, theories, concepts of agile, scrum and HCM SaaS implementations.
- Holds an active Department of Defense (DoD) Public Trust Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.