Accelerate your career with Leidos.
We are looking for an Business Analyst - Audit Compliance with a background in Department of Defense (DOD) Accounting who can provide SOC/SSAE audit compliance analysis for a DOD logistics management system. This analyst will play a critical role in updating management’s description of the system, reviewing the suitability of the design of our controls included in the description, and monitoring the operational effectiveness of those controls. This position will play in a critical role towards enabling several DOD agencies to maintain their Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) compliance with our system.
This position is a remote position, but you must be within driving distance of either Chambersburg, PA or Camp Hill, PA for meetings.
- Coordinate timely updates to management’s written assertion and description of the system
- Assist in the timely identification, collection, and initial quality review of information related to the control activities
- Review requests from the service auditor for information and evidence and identifying or coordinating with appropriate points of contact
- Assist the service auditor in identifying key control owners and relevant sources of information at potentially multiple locations for the control activities specified by program leaders
- Assist the program leaders and stakeholders in identifying and documenting complementary user entity control considerations that are relevant to the scope of the service auditor’s examination
- If subservice organizations are relevant to the scope of the report, assist program leaders and stakeholders in documenting CSOCs, for example, the dependence on a subservice organization for controls over custody of financial assets, or reliance on outsourced information technology data centers
- Coordinate and resolve matters that may affect the service auditor’s report, for example, such as control deviations identified by the service auditor
- Coordinate with program leaders and the service auditor to discuss the examination results, the effect on the report, and the completion of the required letter of representations prior to report issuance
- Educate others in the program regarding their responsibilities in supporting the service auditor’s examination
- Bachelor's degree with 4 to 8 years of prior relevant experience; 4 years of prior relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience with risk assessment, control analysis, audit procedures and standards, sampling techniques, risk components, and the internal framework of control.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance issues, including AICPA guidelines for SOC1 and SOC2 certifications.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, with added emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Current CRISC, CISA, CISSP, CISM or other relevant certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge of government accounting environments and the associated risks and threats.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytic skills in solving risk-related problems.
- Experience assessing and/or implementing common industry frameworks such as: SSAE, COSO, NIST 800-53
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$2,000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.