The Hopper Information Services Center (HISC) mission encompasses the delivery of responsive, reliable, adaptable, and robust services support for sustained global maritime and joint intelligence operations. Hopper ISC fields an array of world-class information technologies – integrated, interoperable, and secure – that deliver decision superiority for policymakers and commanders throughout all dimensions of maritime and joint warfare.
This position will provide engineering and integration support of the Hopper NIPRNet Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA) to support the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) adoption of the Intelligence Community Cloud (IC Cloud) thus aligning ONI with IC enterprise IT modernization efforts as outlined in the Intelligence Community Directive 121, Managing the Intelligence Community Information Technology Environment (IC ITE), envisioned in the IC IT Enterprise Strategy.
Additionally it will support the research, design, testing, development and integration of cloud-based SCCA security components to support IL-5 NIPRNet requirements deployed using unclassified AWS cloud infrastructure and services.
- Assist with cloud based migration efforts.
- Assist in implementing automated and repeatable processes to accomplish applications/systems migrations and development of an overall Migration Technical Approach and roadmap
- Develop specific options for applications cloud migration methods, data migration methods, systems cutover and migration contingency planning.
- Provide selection criteria for defining the cloud target environment within Hopper ISC enterprise, appropriate cloud migration method(s), network impact analysis, data migration approach, and specific cutover and contingency planning approach.
- Assist with cloud computing efforts that include: Identity and Access Management (IdAM), Authorization Based Acess Controls (ABAC) and on-demand High Performance Computing (HPC) capabilities.
- Support the research of options to design a secure cloud computing architecture to operate on the DoD unclassified network (NIPRNet)
- Conduct the discovery of NIPRNet SCCA options to meet SCCA security requirements
- Explore options that would support the development and implementation of an SCCA to meet ONI NIPRNet cloud requirements.
- Support producing SCCA technical security artifacts
- Develop written documentation in support of SCCA
- Attend meetings as required by the government.
- BS in a related field and 8+ yrs of relevant experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) certification
- 5+ years designing, developing, and accrediting secure cloud systems in AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- Has led the accreditation of at least one DoD cloud system through RMF accreditation process
- Expertise in cloud security technologies and practices;
- Experience with AWS, Azure, and Google cloud security architecture design, integration and deployment, as required by the Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA) architecture
- Specialized experience in Risk Management Framework (RMF) cloud security accreditation
- Knowledge and experience in building a commercial cloud environment which should include familiarity with Virtual Datacenter Security Stack (VDSS), Virtual Datacenter Managed Services (VDMS), Trusted Cloud Credential Manager (TCCM) and Cloud Access Point (CAP) technical and security requirements.
- Experience in systems integration, networking, firewalls, authentication, auditing, host-based security and other aspects in support of an SCCA environment
- SCCA support to planned cloud application requirements including authentication and authorization of human or system access, cross-domain, and API requirements
- RMF accreditation requirements, processes, controls, inheritance and artifacts in support of achieving a DoD ATO
- Experience connecting NIPRNET DoD workloads to the Defense Information System Network (DISN) and DoD Information Network (DoDIN)
- Intelligence Community Information Technology Environment (IC ITE)
- DoD cloud computing security capabilities and direction
- Navy’s enterprise cloud policies and programs
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Security Architecture and Engineering
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.