You seek the honor of service—protecting America and helping make the world a safer place. You'll find it at Leidos, a national security, health, and engineering company that has been tackling some of our nation's biggest problems for nearly 50 years.
Leidos has a unique opportunity for a Network Administrator to work in a one of a kind RPA Operations facility. The Network Administrator will play a critical role in helping Leidos protect America and the world.
Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
The job of the Network Administrator is to assist with installation actions and support the daily operations and upgrades of an Air Force Remote Piloted Aircraft Operations Center. This will include rack up/system installation and configuration of equipment for operations centers.
- Coordinates network administration and performance requirements with other members of the networking team.
- Prepares technical implementation plans that provide integrated solutions, including actions, milestones, timelines and critical paths required for complete solutions.
- Researches applicable standards and requirements documents to assure network compliance.
- Plans for and provides reasonable responsiveness in terms of network performance (e.g., availability, reliability, throughput).
- Prepares activity and progress reports for the Government regarding network performance initiatives.
- High School Diploma is required and 2-4 years of experience .
- Candidate must be familiar with Cisco IOS, IP routing protocols, long haul communication transport, network test equipment and NSA type 1 encryption devices .
- Must have a current Security+ required by DoD 8570.
- Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI Security Clearance .
Must have solid technical skills and experience with a variety of network protocols, software, and hardware involved in LAN and WAN operations.
Requires strong troubleshooting, analytic and diagnostic skills, along with good communication abilities.
Requires comprehensive knowledge of Government hardware, software, and
- Must have C4ISR (Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) experience.
- Excellent communication skills in team environments and superior customer service skills are mandatory.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to physically lift 50lbs.
- Prior military experience.
- Experience with MQ-9 operations center networking specifically.
- Cisco classes or certification(s), familiarity with IP Multicast, Fiber Optic and Copper Cabling Standards, DoD cryptographic equipment (e.g. TACLANE) is a plus.
- CCNA Certification.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.