Leidos is seeking a Project Manager/CAM Lead, who will be a member of a dynamic team working on the Federal Aviation Administration Enterprise-Information Display System (E-IDS), which provides access to supplemental information from numerous sources to augment the information available on the Air Traffic Management (ATM) service provider’s primary display.
Responsibilities as an individual and team member:
• Control Account Management (CAM), proposal / change order activities, leadership/oversight over technical team activities (as needed), support of staffing activities
• Control Account Manager (CAM) activities, report weekly schedules and monthly status, including cost/estimate to complete analysis and status variance analysis and reports/explanations baseline change requests (BCRs) Other miscellaneous CAM requests.
• Estimating, Workload, and Manpower planning activities Authoring Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Support of Department's current and future business needs on the program (e.g. proposals and task order preparation).
• Engineering planning tasks including meeting deadlines, milestones, assessments, and task sequencing.
• Requires Bachelors of Science degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Software engineering technical leadership experience with strong organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of full software development life cycle.
• Experience with control account management (CAM), cost accounting, earned value management (EVMS)
• Experience with Planning and Cost estimating experience, SE or SW process, process improvement, SE/SW metrics tracking / affordability initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task background and application experience with Software engineering
• Proven experience with supporting highly critical customer missions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to demonstrate a commitment to personal and corporate excellence, ethical behavior and integrity.
• Experience with execution under Waterfall and/or Agile development methodologies
• Familiarity with the National Air Space and FAA NextGen Air Traffic control programs is desired but not required.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.