The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Senior Project and Program Management Analyst to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team in the Washington DC office. The position will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Resource Enterprise Directorate (AJG-R) program. The support requirement includes assistance with organizational strategic activities, and employee engagement initiatives and assisting senior level management.
*Once staff can return physically to the workplace, you will be required to work onsite at FAA Headquarters in Washington DC.
- Support all aspects of AJG-R program and project management involving planning, developing, organizing, coordinating, and conducting organizational activities to ensure FAA operational policies, processes, and program elements are integrated and documented. This includes the consolidation, drafting, and standardization of operating procedures.
- Participate in AJG-R projects from the planning stage, providing additional or missing materials, editing, organizing, and formatting contents for clarity, flow, and integrity. This includes but is not limited to Projects Plans and/or Gantt Charts (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Develop, and analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports on AJG-R business-related metrics. Identify potential trends and efficiencies/risks to management.
- Design customized or special graphics, reports, chats, and media.
- Prepare briefings on high level/visibility issues/stand up topics.
- Edit and review responses for consistency and content prior to manager approval.
- Support the development of briefings and memos for ATO leadership including the quarterly PMR and Monthly Business Review.
- Coordinate organizational strategy with AJG-C when requested by senior management.
- The position requires 12 to 15 years of relevant exempt experience with a BA/BS or 10 to 13 years of relevant experience with a MA/MS degree.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Expert level in Microsoft Office suite
- Have excellent writing skills.
- Must be able to communicate with executive level management
** While a clearance is not required to be considered for the position, the ability to obtain a clearance (i.e., Public Trust) is required if hired.
- Previous work experience for/with the FAA is preferred
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:1000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.