The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Senior Business Process Analyst to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team in the Washington DC office. The position will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Resource Enterprise Directorate (AJG-R) program. The support requirement includes assistance with organizational strategic activities, and employee engagement initiatives and assisting senior level management.
*Once staff can return physically to the workplace, you will be required to work onsite at the FAA Headquarters in Washington DC.
- Design customized or special graphics, reports, charts, and media.
- Prepare briefings on high level/visibility issues/stand up topics.
- Edit and review responses for consistency and content prior to manager approval.
- Coordinate with appropriate personnel to ensure draft responses originate from proper authority.
- Provide technical editing support in developing, reviewing, editing correspondence, reports, orders, directives, etc.
- Produce and assemble program materials, establishing and maintaining program files.
- Transforming data sets, quantitative and qualitative analysis into compelling visuals.
- Work with our financial business partners to automate data feeds and visualization for key presentations and metrics.
- Develop and maintain dashboards on key AJG-R financial metrics and strategic trends.
- Work with Financial Management and Business Intelligence to maintain business analytics and data visualization best practices.
- Develop and analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports on AJG-R business-related metrics. Identify potential trends and efficiencies/risks to management.
- The position requires 12 to 15 years of relevant exempt experience with a relevant BA/BS or 10 to 13 years of relevant experience with a MA/MS degree.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Powerpoint, as well as, proficient in data analytics.
** While a clearance is not required to be considered for the position, the ability to obtain a clearance (i.e., Public Trust) is required if hired.
Previous work experience for/with the FAA is highly preferred
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:1000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.