Leidos Intelligence Group has an opening for a Program Manager to support the Mission Operations & Support Division (MO&SD). MO&SD is a leading provider of language, analytic, mission support, and information technology services in support of national security customers.
The Program Manager will be responsible for directing and growing a medium size Leidos contract which provides healthcare professionals to the government in an occupational health care environment. The Program Manager will interface with all levels of customer and Leidos management within a matrixed organization. The Program Manager will be responsible for capturing, articulating and managing program status, schedule, cost and requirements as well as directing the day-to-day operations of the program, to include; staffing, planning, organizing and controlling the technical, cost and schedule elements during the life of the contract; tracking and report program tasks, cost, and metrics for pertinent areas of performance; and evaluating, selecting, and onboarding candidates in accordance with established requirements.
- The Program Manager will be a leader in the organization; will communicate short and long-term objectives and direction to subordinate managers and teams.
- Additionally the Program Manager will create and maintain a professional and performance-oriented organization; demonstrate highly ethical behavior that is conducive to professional growth, employee engagement, and continuous staff development.
- The Program Manager will develop and maintain effective relationships with current and potential customers, business partners and subcontractors; make complex/difficult financial, business, and personnel decisions with outcomes in the best interest of the company, customer, and employees. The Program Manager will meet all contractual obligations; leverage Leidos corporate resources to ensure program needs are identified, communicated, and met.
- Additionally duties will be assigned by the Division Manager in order to maintain a full-time schedule; those duties include assisting in proposals, BOEs, for example.
- Performance objectives may include: staffing, delivering Leidos financial AOP commitments in revenue and fee; a focus on retention of personnel, limiting attrition to stated goals; creating a diverse and inclusive environment for Leidos and team personnel; organically growing and promoting Leidos direct labor on existing programs, supporting the development, maintenance, and implementation of Division and Operation level strategies, and the embracing of Leidos values and supervisor expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 or more years of increasingly complex management assignments, including successful supervisory or leadership experience
- 5+ years direct experience with Intelligence Community
- Active, current Top Secret/SCI clearance with polygraph, and the ability and willingness to maintain this clearance while holding this position
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage diverse workforce at multiple locations
- Strong track record of organizational leadership and business management, including strong analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills; possess outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to gain internal support and consensus; ability to operate independently using solid judgment and without extensive supervision or feedback
- Well-developed reasoning and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to manage risk
- Ability to establish an effective working relationship with customers, technical staff, managers and peers; ability to motivate employees and ensure engagement
- Ability to partner with infrastructure support personnel to include project control, finance, contracts, subcontracts, HR, recruiting, and business development personnel to effectively manage, grow, and recompete programs
- PMP Certification
- Experience managing a geographically dispersed workforce
- Experience managing medical services or healthcare programs, or experience working in the healthcare industry
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.