Exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in our Intelligence Group as a Business Development Operations Analyst! The Business Development Operations Analyst is responsible for BD data accuracy and reporting and action item management in support of day-to-day BD operations. This support includes ensuring all BD data accuracy in WinIt and reconciliations with contracts and finance, facilitating monthly group pipeline reviews, Closest-to-the-Pin updates, Wins and Losses tracking, coordination of Trade Shows, consolidation and dissemination of weekly 5x15 reports, supporting establishment of charge numbers and IWOs, and coordination with the Intel Group power users to ensure all data for BD is accurate and actions are tracked and responded to.
The Group BD Operations Analyst will work collaboratively across the company to ensure success, build relationships with counterparts in BD&S in the other Groups and other functions to promote collaboration. Ensure all BD actions are tracked and responded to, and provide ad-hoc and routine support to the Group Line and BD Management, Operations Managers, Strategy Lead, and BD SVP in all activities related to Business Development and Strategy. In this role, you are expected to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, handle multiple simultaneous tasks, and proactively identify gaps and areas for improvement for the BD operations overall.
- Participate in all business planning activities, scheduling and facilitating BD presentations, to include pipeline reviews, gate reviews, weekly and monthly BD reporting.
- Monitor the Group pipeline, submits and awards. Ensure opportunity data accuracy including ensuring exceptions are resolved quickly and coordinating with the Intel Group power users for their respective operations.
- Ensure all BD-related actions are tracked and coordinated with appropriate owners for closure.
- Implement and maintain data in the CRM tool and ensure the BD Operations team is maximizing use of the tool within Operations, such as development of dashboards, views, reports, etc.
- Coordinate Group supported Tradeshows between the Operations and the Marketing and Communications teams to ensure all aspects are prepared, coordinated, registered, and supported for successful exhibits.
- Support the award reconciliation process. Manage the reconciliation process and assist the Operations in their award reconciliation each period.
- Manage the 5x15 Group Report. Collect inputs from the Operations, develop the Group report and disseminate the report on a weekly basis.
- Manage the overall IWO and Charge Number workflow process. Includes overseeing the B&P/Marketing charge numbers and IWOs.
- Gather Closest to the Pin (CTTP) inputs from the Operations and develop a Group CTTP for awards and submits.
- BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Proven track record of successful Business Development and pipeline support
- Familiarization and proven experience in DoD / Intel Community organizations
- Ability to use automated tools such as Microsoft Office to present ideas, information, and reports and WinIt experience to track opportunities and manage pipeline.
- Experience with Tier 1-3 tradeshow support and associated coordination
- Multi-tasking and communications skills to develop, organize, facilitate, coordinate and execute actions across the group related to all BD and Strategy initiatives.
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision, and establish a solid working relationship with senior management, BD staff, and peers in the Group and across Leidos
- A clearance is highly desired.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at corp_se[email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.