Leidos is seeking a Windows System Administrator to be a member of the Account Management Team on our ESA V program. The successful candidate will be supporting a customer site in Washington, DC. The position is currently virtual as a result of COVID, however may return on-site depending on the customer’s direction. This individual will provide Windows Active Directory administration and support, primarily focused on Account Management.
ESA V is an IT applications and infrastructure services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice (DOJ). The program provides a range of IT services, including software application support, enterprise infrastructure support, service desk, ITSM, deskside support, workstation engineering and maintenance, telecommunications and mobility engineering services, managed print services, Active Directory services, and video conferencing.
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. Current clearance is not required, but selected individual cannot start the assignment until the required security clearance is granted by the customer. This process is currently taking 12+ weeks.
- Provide support in the areas of account creation, maintenance, and deletion.
- Provide support in the management of network shares, Exchange mailboxes/distribution lists, OneDrive, and SharePoint
- Assist users via remote access and phone. Provide support to users in resolving problems.
- Conduct triage and troubleshoot incoming issues and work with other teams as needed to identify root cause and resolution.
- Ensure all actions are professionally and thoroughly documented within the ticketing system.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of documentation and SOPs.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience. High school diploma with an additional 4 years experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Possess excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Experience with Windows-based account management required
- Experience with Active Directory required
- Experience with PowerShell Scripting
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance
- Familiarity with NetIQ Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) is a plus
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.