Leidos has a career opportunity for an Administrative Assistant who will provide support Leidos Senior level officers. This role will report to the Chief Security Officer, and will provide support across several teams including Security and Corporate Real Estate. We are looking for an energetic, motivated, independent, self-starter that will provide direct support to leadership so that Enterprise-wide deliverables can be executed.
Candidate will perform administrative and security duties including, but not limited to:
• Performing routine administrative tasks, such as filing, document scanning, and media scanning
• Preparing for classified meetings and escorting visitors as required
• Preparing visit requests for program personnel
• Assist with data entry and report generation tasks
• Contributing to one time projects such as documentation marking, library reorganization, and material disposal
• Prepare and ship overnight packages
• Under the direction of security personnel, assist with other security related tasks as required
• Under the direction of corporate real estate, provide real estate related tasks as required
• Order office supplies, business cards, and software licenses for multiple departments
• Meet/greet internal and external visits, provide logistical support (i.e., work space, loaner laptops, network connectivity, etc.) for guests as needed
• Order refreshments/meals for meetings including set-up and cleanup
• Assist with travel coordination and expense report preparation as needed
• Serve as Emergency Personnel Accountability floor warden during evacuation drills
• Manage Outlook calendars for managers as needed
• Sort and distribute mail as needed
• Schedule interviews as needed for multiple departments
Basic required qualifications:
• High school diploma and 2+ years of related experience (additional experience, education or training may be considered)
• Must demonstrate a general commitment to excellence, a dedication to producing quality work results, and an ability to learn and apply new skills
• Be a flexible, positive and energetic team player, and be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes tasking
• Be courteous and professional when interacting with colleagues and customers
• Be able to multi-task, change gears quickly, and immediate execute emergency requests
• Be able to communicate clearly (both orally and in writing)
• Demonstrate attention to detail in writing (i.e. accuracy in spelling, grammar, punctuation, document editing, proofreading, checking data submissions, and understanding content)
• Be able to work independently and successfully in a team environment, supporting a staff of Security and Real Estate personnel
• Be proficient with MS Office Suite
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.