Leidos is seeking an Information Assurance Program Manager on the Antarctic Support Contract (ASC) for the United States Antarctic Program (USAP) based in Centennial, CO. The Information Assurance Program Manager shall ensure compliance with security and privacy laws, regulations, guidance, and direction, including the Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA); National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidance; Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS); applicable Office of Management and Budget (OMB) memoranda; and United States Antarctic Program (USAP) policies and instructions.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Collaboration with organizational leaders to advance the strategic vision, make recommendations that support the development of cost-effective information technology security improvements, and oversees the design, testing, and implementation of secure solutions.
- Manage/maintain the Information Security Program budget and championing the development/ purchase of cost effective improvements.
- Directs System Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) planning and testing activities to include FISMA audits.
- Oversees the completion and quality of contract deliverables and reporting to regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for developing annual work plans for the Information Security team.
- Creates security awareness among the organization staff and program stake holders.
- Develops and maintains an information security risk mitigation plan, including leading the security incident response team in prevention, investigation, mitigation and reporting activities as well as proposing solutions to anticipate prevent or mitigate future incidents.
- Monitor the external threat environment for emerging threats, advising relevant stakeholders, and coordinating with external agencies, and other advisory bodies, to ensure that the organization maintains a strong security posture.
- Directs involvement in a wide range of security issues including privacy, enterprise architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
- Responsible for InfoSec recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years prior relevant experience; additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum of eight years of progressively responsible IT operational/project management experience is required. At least five years of experience must be in information security.
- Must demonstrate above average written and verbal communications skills.
- Candidate must possess a solid background in developing Security Assessment and Authorization packages to include: System Security Plans, Plan of Action & Milestones, Security Assessment Reports and Acceptance of Residual Risk documents in accordance with FISMA requirements and NIST Risk.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Deployment to Antarctica may be required in this position at discretion of management. If required, the individual in the position must successfully complete the physical and dental examinations, as required by the NSF for deploying to Antarctica. Failure to meet these requirements may result in withdrawal of employment offer or other employment action. US citizenship or permanent residence is required.
Pay Range:Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.