Leidos has contracted with the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to provide information technology and eDiscovery services. The contract “eDiscovery Management Services” (EDMS) has an immediate requirement for 1 full time position for a Senior SharePoint Developer.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Managing, administering and developing a SharePoint farm (SP 2010-2016 and SP online).
• Extensive knowledge of Windows networking and authentication.
• Experience installing, rebuilding and developing a SharePoint farm.
• Overseeing the SharePoint Portal Server infrastructure, user access and application deployment.
• Support production and test environments within a Data Center.
• Administration and facilitation of SharePoint data and structure.
• Developing, configuring and maintaining document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
• Performing typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.
• Providing 2nd, and 3rd tier support (problem/incident management) on a Windows SharePoint server.
• Developing and maintaining legacy InfoPath forms with data connections, rules and conditions.
• Developing and maintaining complex SharePoint Designer and Nintex forms and workflows.
• Developing solutions for parent/child relationships.
• Advanced troubleshooting methods and issue resolution.
Additional experience in Windows Server System Administration includes:
• Cloud implementation and management.
• Application of problem tracking and resolution software – CA Service Desk or Remedy.
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 8 years SharePoint development, administration and support.
• Submit to and pass a “Public Trust” background investigation.
• Comprehensive understanding of complex data relationships and advanced troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both technical teams and non-technical business leaders and in direct customer-facing situations.
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.