The ever-evolving Cyber landscape requires the development of innovative technical solutions to support operational cyber missions through research, engineering, and development.
The Cyber SIGINT and Solutions Operation at Leidos is seeking a motivated individual to work in a dynamic environment with a team of Cyber Engineers in reverse engineering, vulnerability research, prototyping, design, software development, integration, and test tasks to develop capabilities against various networking technologies. This work will leverage your experience in supporting cyber activities to analyze, disassemble, and reverse engineer a variety of hardware and software, focusing on networking protocols, communications devices, and emerging technologies. The candidate must be experienced in working within a dynamic team of cyber researchers and engineers through all stages of the product lifecycle – from vulnerability research to development and test.
This position is eligible for an increased sign on bonus of $20, 000. Please visit https://careers.leidos.com/css20k for details and a full list of eligible opportunities
- US Citizen with TS/SCI wPOLY Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or applicable engineering field and minimum 12+ years of experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl, and/or Python.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience programming cyber tools and/or techniques
- Experience utilizing reverse engineering and debugging tools such as IDA Pro, Ghidra, Windbg, Radare2, Binary Ninja, Immunity Debugger/Ollydbg, gdb, lldb, or others
- Experience analyzing, disassembling, and reverse engineering software binaries and/or hardware
- Experience performing in-depth analysis (dynamic/static) on diverse set of platforms
- Protocol analysis experience with knowledge of TCP/IP and other networking protocols
- Experience performing open source research & vulnerability analysis
- Experience developing documentation and reports (analysis reports, test reports, etc.)
- Experience identifying software vulnerabilities and developing code to demonstrate exploitation
- Ability to analyze network traffic for vulnerabilities
- Experience analyzing firmware of embedded devices
- Developing for real time operating systems (RTOS) and interesting embedded systems.
- Demonstrated experience with programming cyber tools and techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience with network sockets programming including developing packet-level programs, expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Experience using commercial off the shelf (COTS), and free open source (FOS) debugging and analyzer tools
- Demonstrated experience with various scripting and programming languages
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver briefings, technical presentations, and program documentation to a team and senior program management
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.