The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Digital Intelligence Systems (DIS) Instructor/Developer at Ft Bragg, NC.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Accountable for all aspects of the DISFC, GEP, and DISMG course functions
- Creates course content based on DIG and Working Group inputs
- Accountable for creating, editing, managing, and maintaining lesson plans, workshops, practical exercises, testable material (test bank), full Training Support Packages (TSPs), and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Synchronize input from the DIG community
- Work directly with the DISMGC Course Manager to assess current and future course material
- Assist in the development, execution, updates, and continual evolution of the DISMG and training trajectory courses through working groups, emerging technologies, and AAR reviews
- Accountable for instructing, providing instruction assistance, and appropriate scenario development for all courses under the DISMG portfolio
- Facilitates training and instruction in large and small group settings
- Supports exercises and training in a variety of instructional environments to include classrooms, MTT locations (requires travel to external customer/military sites), video-teleconferences, virtual training sessions, team teaching environments, and collective active learning environments
- Must attend and graduate DISFC, GEP, and DISMG within 90 days
- Supports exercises and training in a variety of Travel as required not greater than 40%
-Ability to support development of an operational approach for the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE) and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), as identified in ADRP 5.0
-Proficiency in DCGS-A or DIS software applications, including Analyst Notebook, ArcGIS, M3, Query Tree, and Google Earth
-At least 1 tour (i.e., 4 years) as an MOS 35F (All-Source Analyst) DCGS-A or DIS All-Source Analyst or equivalent experience as an All-Source Analyst on DCGS-A or DIS
-Working knowledge of the DCGS-A or DIS Enterprise
-At least 10 years of related experience or a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related field and at least 6 years of related experience
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
-Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e. NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.)
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.