Leidos, Inc. is seeking an energetic, detail oriented, and qualified early to mid-level Industrial Security candidate with broad knowledge in the full spectrum of the industrial and information security disciplines to support a rapidly growing facility in Lynnwood, WA. Candidate must possess knowledge of industrial security practices with emphasis in access and visitor control management, physical security, personnel security, information security, and a willingness to learn information systems security. Prior experience with JPAS/DISS, COMSEC management, and past experience with new or upgrade construction on facilities to meet ICD705 is highly desired. Certification of Security+ or equivalent is desired, or willingness to learn/achieve certification within one (1) year of service start date. Must be able to work well under the direction of the Facility Security Officer (FSO) in a dynamic team environment, and/or independently, depending on the nature of the project.
- Be a resource custodian for the Access Control Management, Industrial and Physical Security Programs.
- Execute administrative and technical requirements necessary for access control, physical and/or industrial security disciplines, e.g. NISPOM; ICD705.
- Provide individuals and teams timely security support, to include Physical, Industrial, and Access Control.
- Ensure that secure areas have met DoD and IC standards for processing, handling and storing Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Collateral classified information to achieve and/or maintain accreditation as a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) or security area.
- Ensure security projects and programs comply with security requirements for applicable security disciplines, e.g., IC Directives; DOD directives, instructions and manuals; security standards, national interim guidance, and Executive Orders governing physical, industrial and information security.
- Gate keeper for facility visitor access control, including visitor vetting, badging, and physical security controls.
- Primary point person for external vendor maintenance and construction escorting IAW Leidos Enterprise and Local policies.
- Perform security education, records management, and document/material control duties, e.g. SIMS.
- Conduct personnel management duties, such as indoctrinations and debriefings.
- Familiarity with analyzing and interpreting security requirements established in government issued DD254s.
- Perform Alternate COMSEC Account Manager duties, e.g. rekeying of cryptographic equipment, inventories, audits, briefings/debriefings, training.
- A willingness to learn and perform entry level information systems security duties, e.g. data transfers, troubleshooting, provide input and assist with developing RMF packages, system audits, issue user accounts.
- On-call, after-hours alarm response rotational duties.
- Must have a progressive and proactive outlook, with the ability to think strategically in order to anticipate internal and external customer needs, in a dynamic environment.
- Must be technology savvy in order to use and maintain access to electronic software tools, databases and systems to sustain and advance the Industrial and Physical Security Programs as needed to obtain/maintain a security in-depth posture, and safeguard proprietary and classified information, and programs.
- Update and maintain records, i.e., accreditation packages, approvals, current and accurate Co-Utilization and Joint-Utilization agreements, collateral area files, status updates, expirations, inspections.
- Manage and maintain data entries into Enterprise and locally created databases used to track efforts.
- Maintain complete, current, and accurate records in accordance with Leidos policy and federal laws.
- Maintain well organized and highly documented electronic and hardcopy records.
- Team player who is flexible and able to change direction and scope with ease.
- Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Associates degree will be considered.
- 3-5 years of prior experience working with classified programs.
- Must possess a minimum Secret clearance from Day 1, with the ability to obtain a Top Secret w/SCI eligibility.
- Must be willing to submit to a polygraph test (if called upon) and achieve final adjudication.
- Knowledge of national security program directives and standards.
- Requires the ability to analyze complex data and make appropriate program recommendations.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel internal and external.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills to engender rapport with military personnel, civilians, and other contractors at all levels of DoD, IC and NGA.
- A demonstrated ability to work in both, a team environment or independently and with little supervision.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills are essential.
- Bachelor Degree in a security or intelligence related field required.
- Security+ certification or equivalent.
- ICD705 course completion and/or experience building SCIF or secure facilities.
- Prior COMSEC experience.
- Prior adjudicated CI Polygraph (w/in 7 years)
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.