Leidos is actively interviewing for a Cyber Operations Analyst employee with Hardware Reverse Engineering and SCI experience to join our team in Keyport, WA.
In accordance with JAFAN 6/0, DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, ICDs, the employee shall perform the following cyber operations analysis and research support technical services:
- Conduct software and hardware reverse engineering on systems and embedded platforms (e.g., JTAG/UART probing, PCB mods and RE, etc).
- Utilize penetration testing tools such as IDA Pro, Ollydbg, Ghidra, WinDdg, Kali Linux, and/or Wireshark on systems and software to identify, categorize, assess and recommend mitigation strategies for identified vulnerabilities.
- Perform static and dynamic analysis on software written in varied programing languages.
- Work with mobile or embedded devices to identify security vulnerabilities.
- Reverse engineer and develop technology using architectures such as ARM, PowerPC, MIPS, etc.
- Assist the project leads with establishing project plans to include identification of resource and funding requirements, as well as monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on task execution
- Works independently in a team environment to build solutions.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills.
- Develop, diagnose, and operate complex computer systems.
- Research vulnerabilities, technical manuals/documentation and provide technical writing/reports.
- Identify customer needs and validate product design.
- Perform technical analysis in one or more embedded security topics including but not limited to side-channel analysis, fault induction attacks, board-level and firmware/software reverse engineering and vulnerability discovery.
- Experience monitoring, reviewing, interpreting, evaluating, and reporting on the technical aspects of classified local area networks (LANs) and related operations
- Experience with the development of TS/SCI network requirements and security processes, and able to develop and conduct technical briefs
- Experience and familiarity in providing shore based information technology infrastructure security and vulnerability identification, operations and support functions.
- Experience and familiarity providing technical services and analytic expertise in secure systems to be performed for DoD, DoN and/or NUWC, Keyport.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field with a minimum of four (4) years of experience in cyber and management operations, which include program/project evaluation, project management assistance, and staff briefings. Can consider additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must meet eligibility for TS/SCI security clearance.
- Certification: CISSP, CompTIA Security+ or SANS GIAC Penetration Testing
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.