Leidos is seeking a Corporate Talent Acquisition and Solutions University Recruiter to support targeted Universities, Colleges and National Diversity Events. This position will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting as well as setting the strategic direction of the campuses assigned to include campus activities and appropriate faculty/staff/student based relationships to ensure high quality Leidos branding and positive ROI from a recruiting perspective. This position is integral in our ability to attract and retain current students for Internship opportunities and upcoming graduates for long term career opportunities with Leidos. This role will be based out of the DC/ VA/ MD area to support local and other colleges and universities. This position may require 40% to 60% travel depending on school assignments during the peak recruiting season (late August through Mid-November and mid-January through early April).
- Develop creative ways to increase the company’s brand and profile on campus through partnership/collaboration with various professional, community and student organizations at our targeted universities and colleges.
- Develop strong campus relationships with colleges and universities through placement offices, faculty, administration, career/job fairs and student bodies to promote the company’s brand and image.
- Work with the existing marketing, university and social media teams to enhance our brand and presence within targeted social media outlets
- Support company wide Diversity and Inclusion initiatives by establishing relationships with diverse campus organizations, building a pipeline of diversity based organizations and networks and focusing on diverse STEM programs.
- Coordinate and attend all campus site visits, job fairs, speaking events and any other college student events.
- Responsible for recruitment of interns, co-ops, upcoming graduates and recent graduates for company-wide positions.
- Develop annual Strategic Recruiting Plan, including projected budget and goals for selected schools.
- Responsible for collecting all college position requests from hiring managers and working with the HR Business Partners to identify accurate open requisitions.
- Source, screen, interview, evaluate/rank and present candidates to move forward in the interview process.
- Use our applicant tracking system to upload all college requisitions and close out upon filling each request.
- Partner with internal executives (when executives are assigned) to advise and execute on campus strategy to include funding strategy.
- Execute on team and individual projects related to the College – Talent Acquisition and Solutions group.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of related experience. Preferred experience with university relations, corporate recruiting, or staffing.
- Must be extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized and handle heavy work flow processing.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication, includes excellent presentation skills.
- Must be able to multitask, shift priorities, and bring tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- Must be a team player with a high sense of urgency and have the ability to interact at all levels of the organization as well as connect with students.
- Most be able to have prompt follow up and communication mindset across all levels of customer and with candidates.
- Must have the ability to understand our complex business in order to place candidates in areas that align with their skills and
- Must be able to travel 30% to 50% of time, as needed during peak recruiting season.
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- Preferred experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, ideally Workday.
- Experience working in a Corporate Talent Acquisition team supporting university recruiting.
- Experience with technology and social media drive efforts for university relations; such as resume collection efficiency, QR codes, candidate relationship management, customer intimacy etc.
- Experience working with Diversity and Inclusion to include university and college programs as well as STEM.
- Experience with coordinating and attending hiring events in person
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.