Leidos requires a GEOINT Content Manager to provide support for the customer’s web-based GEOINT discovery and visualization platform. This position will provide direct support for the customer’s mission focused GEOINT portals on all three security domains while coordinating with a team of developers and data managers to ensure that the customer’s platform and data are performing to optimal specification standards and that new data and products are identified and nominated for inclusion on the platform.
- Work with developers to report bugs in the KIP application and provide suggestions on enhancements
- Test new enhancements to KIP and Globe Discovery Catalog on all security domains
- Provide support for entering and updating trouble tickets in JIRA
- Research new GEOINT products to add to KIP/Discovery Catalog on all security domains
- Work with end customers to nominate data for addition to KIP/Discovery Catalog
- Requires a BA degree and 8 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Minimum 10 years’ demonstrated experience with geospatial production, geospatial analysis, or geospatial engineering.
- Demonstrated experience applying data gathering and analytical skills.
- Experience with NGA GEOINT products and platforms including the GLOBE.
- Familiarity with ArcGIS REST services(ArcGIS Map Service, ArcGIS Feature Service), as well as WFS, WMS
- Familiarity with Map of the World and adding and nominating services
- Experience applying and updating metadata
- Experience using Matomo to gather metrics
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with open source GIS platforms including QGIS
- Experience coding or developing applications for ArcGIS or open Source GIS platforms
- Experience using scripting languages such as Python to automate geospatial processing workflows
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective January 18, 2022, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.